If YOU are in business on-line or using the Web to promote your off-line business in this day and age you NEED your OWN Website.
Whether that is:
INDEED - you will be able to download a TOTAL of "20" Training & demonstration Videos as well as the additional information below
- A single page website.
- A multi page website.
- An email capture page.
- A Landing Page.
- Or a Squeeze Page.
YOU can create ANY of the above by choosing which ones of the 7 Steps fulfils your needs.
The "7 Steps" are:
- Step 1 - The Shop Window - the background to your Website. YOU can select the color of your background just as you see on this web page - OR - you can have an image as your background.
- Step 2 - Your Website Header - and this programme will SHOW you how YOU can create your OWN website Headers using a FREE Graphics Programme!!
- Step 3 - Will show you how to create a menu across the page. Used for multi-page websites. You will ALSO be shown HOW to create your OWN menu buttons too - with another FREE graphics programme.
- Step 4 - Will show you HOW to create your "content only" page - and also SHOW you just how simple grammatical 'html' can be used to create your content (just as it is used to create this page!!
- Step 5 - Will show you HOW to create a combined "menu column and content page" which will enable you to have 'links' running down either the left or right side of your content page.
- Step 6 - Takes you a step further and show you HOW you can have a menu column with your content in the middle and an additional column on the right so that you can add email capture boxes plus advertise other products and services etc.,
- Step 7 - The 'final' step will show you HOW to add a 'footer' to your web page and the sort of content it should contain.
This is truly a "GREAT" value for money package.....
You should NOTE:- YOU can use ANY of the above steps to create whatever layout you want to achieve.
- Use Steps 1, 2 and 3 along with either Steps 4, 5 or 6, plus Step 7 and you immediately have a choice of THREE different but basic web site templates !!
- Now use Steps 1,2, 4 and 7 and you have a 'Squeeze Page' template.
And THAT is only mixing and matching to create just TWO templates. The MORE you use these 7 Steps the more you will come to realise how 'flexible' they are - and you will become AMAZED at the range of things you can achieve with these SIMPLE & flexible 7 Steps.
In addition to the 7 Steps this 'package' of goodies will ALSO include the following:
- Instructions on HOW to upload files and images direct to a website using what is known as a File Transfer Programme.
- A complete pack of simple html actions you - as a beginner - can do all sorts of things to add 'vision' to your content - such as how to do anything that you see on THIS PAGE - and much more - including how to create the border you see on this site!
- Introduction to a "Complete Tool Kit" which will give you ALL the 'tools' you need to run an online business with for ONLY $5.75 per month - a tool package which if obtained seperately would end up costing you as much $100 or more - and they ALL WORK and do the job intended too!
- A tool which will enable you to 'cheat' in finding keywords that work to get YOUR web pages listed by a range of the top search engines - along with simple instruction on HOW to include Search Engine Optimisation Links to any of the web pages you create using this programme.
AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT - you will receive a Power Point Presentation of each of the 7 Steps along with a couple of bonus ones too.
PLUS a complete VIDEO course which will hold you by the hand as each step is explained in detail AND in a simple to follow format.
The BIG question is of course - how much would you expect to pay for such a comprehensive package.
As I said at the beginning of this site - this package was sold years ago at
TODAY - you can invest in this "Do it Yourself" course for a mere
SO - over to you - GET YOUR COPY Right Now by Checking on the Button below.
Your attention is drawn to our Terms & Conditions Policy in relation to purchase of this product
You will find a link at the bottom of this page
(The Old Fella)